About AILET 2019
All India Law Entrance Test also called as AILET is conducted for the admissions to the B.A LLB programmes offered by National Law University, Delhi. The exam is conducted in the offline mode. Negative marking is applicable since 2017. AILET 2019 will be conducted in more than 21 cities in India. All India Law Entrance Test offers 83 seats to five-year integrated law programme (B.A LLB). AILET 2019 is an annual exam. Candidates who qualify the examination are further called for the counselling and admission procedure conducted by NLU Delhi.
AILET 2019 Important Dates
|05 May, 2019||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|14 Sep, 2018||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
AILET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AILET 2019 will be available online.
Candidates must have completed 10+2 with Senior Secondary System or equivalent examination from a recognized board
Candidates should have minimum 50 percent marks in his/her qualifying examination
There is no age bar for candidates who wish to apply for AILET 2019 as per the Supreme Court’s stay on age bar in 2017
Candidates appearing for Class XII examination are also eligible to apply for AILET 2019.
AILET 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline and Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Demand Draft | Bank Challan | Other
- AILET 2019 Application form will be available in online mode.
- Candidates must make sure to fill up and submit the application form before the deadline mentioned.
- While filling the application form of AILET 2019 candidates need the following -A valid email-id, A valid mobile number, Scanned photograph and signature of the prescribed format.
- The application fee can be submitted in both online and offline mode. AILET Application Form 2019 is different for different categories.
- Candidates need to first register themselves before moving to the application filing process.
AILET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AILET 2019 is as follows:
- The examination will be conducted in the offline mode
- The language of conduct will be English
- The examination will be conducted for a duration of 1 hour 30 minutes
- There will be 'Objective type questions'
- 150 questions will be asked for a total of 150 marks
- Negative marking will be applicable (One mark for correct answers and 0.25 will be deducted for every incorrect answer)
- Subjects for examination are English, General knowledge, legal aptitude, logical reasoning and elementary mathematics
No. of questions
AILET 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card of AILET 2019 will be available in the online mode. Candidates can find the following details in theAILET 2019 admit card.
- Name and Date of birth of the candidate
- Photograph of candidate
- Examination centre details
- Exam details
- Instructions related to the examination
- Duration of exam
Candidates must carry along with them a Photo ID proof along with the AILET 2019 admit card.
AILET 2019 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- AILET 2019 Admit Card
- Identity Proof (Driving License/PAN Card/Voter Id Card/Aadhaar Card)
AILET 2019 Result
AILET 2019 Result will be declared online. Candidates can check their result through the link given. The result of AILET 2019 will mention the following details
- Name of Candidate
- Category of candidate
- Subjects appeared for
- Total marks and Marks scored by the candidate
- Qualifying status of candidate
AILET 2019 Cutoff
The cutoff of AILET 2019 will be available online. Candidates can check their cutoff after NLU Delhi declared the result. The cutoff of AILET 2019 is the minimum marks required by candidates to qualify AILET 2019. Candidates whose names feature in the cutoff list of AILET 2019 will be able to attend the AILET 2019 counselling procedure conducted at NLU Delhi.
Persons with Disability
Residents of Jammu and Kashmir
AILET 2019 Counselling
AILET Counselling 2019 will be conducted for candidates who have qualified the AILET 2019 entrance exam for BA LLB. The counselling process of AILET 2019 will be conducted in the offline mode. AILET 2019 counselling will be conducted at NLU Delhi campus as per the category of the candidates.
Candidates called for counselling must carry along with them the following documents.
- AILET 2019 Admit Card
- AILET 2018 Scorecard or admission letter being issued by NLU Delhi.
- Self-Attested copy of Marks Statement of 10th and 12th board examinations.
- Self-Attested copy of Transfer Certificate.
- Self-Attested copy of Character Certificate issued by the last school attended.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 50,000 drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, National Law University Delhi’, payable at New Delhi.
AILET 2019 Counselling Centers
I came across TCM by chnace, thier capacity to follow up on me as i am normally very busy helped me to make up my mind to enggage thier legal servI came across TCM by chnace, thier capacity to follow up on me as i am normally very busy helped me to make up my mind to enggage thier legal services.ices.I came across TCM by chnace, thier capacity to follow up on me as i am normally very busy helped me to make up my mind to engage their legal services.SARTHAK SRIVASTAVA (CAT-17, 89.00ile)
I enrolled for the CAT course here since Maths could be major impediment in clearing the sectional cutoffs and hence securing a call from CAT. Thanks to it, I sailed smoothly through the MATHS section and secured the coveted call.TAPIS GANGWAR (CAT-17, 95.00ile)
TCM gave me clear insight about the college I should apply for CAT 2017. His Online Test Series and the Speed Test course was of great help for my preparation. Tricks for solving maths question and clear understanding or the various topics make him the Mentor for CAT.PRATEEK PAWAR (CAT-17, 99.81ile)
TCM has really helped me in my CAT journey, I read a couple of articles on quant which really were a confidence booster. Thank you for making the concepts so much easier to grasp. I am sure many students can benefit from this course. Keep up the good work!ARPIT KATARE (CAT-17, 99.20ile)
The online test series helped me a lot in my preparation. I started CAT preparation in August 2016 and Joined your course in September. I got 99.81 percentile in CAT and whole credit goes to you. The concepts are very clear. Doubt removable classes is also helpful in clearing doubt. All these advantages are offered at nominal price.SHASHANK SAINI (CAT-17, 99.81ile)
I just checked my XAT score. Got 85.7. I would like thank you for your Maths course. Maths course is very appropriately made for mba entrance exams. Tricks for solving maths question and clear understanding or the various topics make him the Mentor for XAT.PRASHANT SINGH (XAT-18, 85.7ile)
A small Thanks giving to our AJAI sir. I am a first timer appearing in CAT. Never thought to sit for CAT even in distant dreams. had to appear due to some personal reasons. Left maths Five years back.. Though could not score a very good one.. but believe me TCM has really helped to get back my confidence.. never seen such a cool approach to problem solving.SHUBHAM GUPTA (CAT-17, 99.57ile)
First of all a huge thanks for providing such a huge stepping stone for not only me but for the other CMAT aspirants also. Your study materials and your regular classes are almost the package that a student needs to crack CMAT.AVDHESH P. SINGH (CMAT-17, 98.1ile)
TCM crash course program was immensely helpful since being in a job I had no option of joining a full time coaching. The basics of all the topics were covered and demonstrated by solving the previous year CMAT questions. The multiple ways of solving a question were enunciated perfectly by AJAI Sir. I am so much thankful for all your sessions.ARPIT K. SINGH (CMAT-17, 96.17ile)