About LSAT India 2019
LSAT India 2019 is a paper-and-pencil based test/offline test which is conducted by Pearson VUE on behalf of Law School Admission Admission Council based out of USA. LSAT India, also known as Law School Admission Test India, forms the basis for law aspirants' admission to five-year integrated undergraduate programme offered by around eighty-five law schools in India.
The test seeks to assess a candidate's reasoning and critical thinking skills which play an important role in the understanding and study of law.
Scores obtained by the candidate in LSAT India 2019 will be released on the basis of percentile. These scores indicate the relative strength of a candidate's critical reasoning ability to the participating law schools in India. On the basis of LSAT India scores, the participating Indian law schools will be shortlisting candidates for their prestigious programmes.
LSAT India 2019 Important Dates
|04 Oct, 2018 - 09 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|11 May, 2019 - 19 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|08 Jun, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
LSAT India 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Pearson VUE will tentatively announce the LSAT India eligibility criteria 2019 along with official notification in first week of October 2018. Candidates should go through below listed eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling the application form for LSAT India.
- As per the eligibility criteria, candidates who wish to apply for LSAT India 2019 need to have passed 12th grade examinations of 10+2 pattern or any equivalent board.
- Minimum passing percentage varies across different participating law schools. Candidates are required to find out the respective minimum passing percentages for law schools of their choice.
- There is no age bar to appear for LSAT India 2019. Candidates who meet the aforementioned educational qualifications irrespective of age will be able to appear for LSAT India 2019.
LSAT India 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Credit Card | Debit Card
|General||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
|OBC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
|SC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
|ST||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
Pearson VUE will relase LSAT India Application Form 2019 in the first week of October 2018. The last date to fill application form will be in the first week of May 2019. The application form will be available only in online mode. To know how to fill the application form of LSAT India 2019, refer to the steps below.
Filling LSAT India 2019 Application Form
Filling in the application involves three steps – a) registration, b) filling in important details, and c) fee payment.
- Candidates will have to register themselves by clicking on official link by entering their email ID and creating a password. Completion of this step will create the candidate’s LSAT India 2019 registration name or user ID.
- Candidates will have to go to their registered email ID and click on click on “verification link” emailed by Pearson VUE.
- Candidates will now log in through the application form window to begin filling application form of LSAT India 2019.
Filling in Important Details
Upon completion of the registration process, candidates will have to fill in important details in application form. These details are divided into six tabs of which the breakdown is mentioned below.
- Personal information like names, details of birth, gender, nationality, and category.
- Contact information like phone number, communication and permanent address, email id, etc.
- Preference of Programme and Associated Colleges, that is, the programme they wish to apply for, test centre of their choice, and associated colleges in the order of their preference.
- Educational qualifications like high school, senior secondary level qualifications.
- Additional information like father’s and mother’s names, occupations, contact information, and so on.
- Terms and Conditions – Candidates are required to read and fully understand the terms and conditions. After reading them, they are required to click on two check boxes and click on submit application.
- As final steps of filling application form of LSAT India 2019, candidates will have to pay the fees through online mode with the help of debit/credit card.
LSAT India 2019 Exam Pattern
Pearson VUE on behalf of Law School Admission Council will announce LSAT India exam pattern 2019 in first week of October 2018. The exam pattern mentions question paper pattern, fields to be tested on, type of questions, and marking scheme. LSAT India 2019 is to be conducted in offline mode. As per the exam pattern, LSAT India 2019 will be a 2 hour 20 minute MCQ based test and consist of 92-100 questions. The question paper will be divided into four sections and each of them will have 24 questions to be answered in 35 minutes. LSAT India tests a candidate’s reasoning skills and there will be no negative marking. Candidates are advised to go through the below mentioned weight age breakup as it will give them a clear idea of LSAT 2019 question paper.
|1.||Analytical reasoning||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
|2.||First logical reasoning||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
|3.||Second logical reasoning||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
|4.||Reading comprehension||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
- Candidates will not be given any break in between the sections. They will be given a warning of five minutes before the thirty five minutes of a section are to be over. After the time is up, candidates will have to move on to another section.
- Candidates will be allowed to work only on the section which is tested at that particular time. They cannot move back or forward to other sections.
LSAT India 2019 Admit Card
Pearson VUE will start releasing LSAT India admit card 2019 in the second week of May 2019 and continue till third week of May 2019. The admit card serves as the hall ticket for candidates taking LSAT India 2019. The admit card of LSAT India 2019 will be released online and mention details like candidate’s name, registration and roll number, DOB, exam venue, date, and time. Candidates are to carry their admit cards along with a valid ID proof on the exam day. Candidates must check the admit card details and immediately inform the officials in case of any discrepancy and get them resolved to avoid hindrances in their candidature for LSAT India 2019. Read below to check the steps to download LSAT India 2019 admit card.
- Candidates have to first click on the official link for admit card.
- Upon clicking the link, they will have to enter their registered email ids and passwords.
- Next, they will have to hit the “login” button
- Candidate’s LSAT India admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates must check that all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct. After verifying the details, candidates should download the admit card and take its printout.
- Candidates must preserve their admit cards till the time of admission.
LSAT India 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID (Aadhar Card/ UID/ E-Aadhaar copy/ Driving License/ Passport/ PAN card/ Election Card/ Voter ID/ SC/ ST Certificate along with photographs)
- If not having any of the above, then Photo Identity provided by school/ college/ university/ employee ID having photograph and sign/ military ID or military dependent ID with photo of the candidate
- If not any of the above, two of the following - Original 12th grade standard admit card copy with photo/ school ID with photo/ 10th grade mark sheet or tenth pass certificate mentioning photo and DOB
- HB pencils, erasers, sharpeners
LSAT India 2019 Result
Pearson VUE, on behalf of Law School Admission Council, USA, is likely to release LSAT India result 2019 in the second week of June 2019. The results of LSAT India will be released online and will mention candidates' scores in the form of percentile. Additionally, result of LSAT India 2019 will mention the qualifying status of the candidate who appeared for LSAT India. To check LSAT India result, refer to the steps below.
- Firstly, candidates will have to click on the given link below.
- Then they will have to enter in their login ID and password.
- Upon entering the details, candidates will have to click on Result.
- Candidates will now be able to see their results mentioning candidates' scores and qualifying status.
- Candidates are required to download and retain result of LSAT India 2019 for future purposes.
I came across TCM by chnace, thier capacity to follow up on me as i am normally very busy helped me to make up my mind to enggage thier legal servI came across TCM by chnace, thier capacity to follow up on me as i am normally very busy helped me to make up my mind to enggage thier legal services.ices.I came across TCM by chnace, thier capacity to follow up on me as i am normally very busy helped me to make up my mind to engage their legal services.SARTHAK SRIVASTAVA (CAT-17, 89.00ile)
I enrolled for the CAT course here since Maths could be major impediment in clearing the sectional cutoffs and hence securing a call from CAT. Thanks to it, I sailed smoothly through the MATHS section and secured the coveted call.TAPIS GANGWAR (CAT-17, 95.00ile)
TCM gave me clear insight about the college I should apply for CAT 2017. His Online Test Series and the Speed Test course was of great help for my preparation. Tricks for solving maths question and clear understanding or the various topics make him the Mentor for CAT.PRATEEK PAWAR (CAT-17, 99.81ile)
TCM has really helped me in my CAT journey, I read a couple of articles on quant which really were a confidence booster. Thank you for making the concepts so much easier to grasp. I am sure many students can benefit from this course. Keep up the good work!ARPIT KATARE (CAT-17, 99.20ile)
The online test series helped me a lot in my preparation. I started CAT preparation in August 2016 and Joined your course in September. I got 99.81 percentile in CAT and whole credit goes to you. The concepts are very clear. Doubt removable classes is also helpful in clearing doubt. All these advantages are offered at nominal price.SHASHANK SAINI (CAT-17, 99.81ile)
I just checked my XAT score. Got 85.7. I would like thank you for your Maths course. Maths course is very appropriately made for mba entrance exams. Tricks for solving maths question and clear understanding or the various topics make him the Mentor for XAT.PRASHANT SINGH (XAT-18, 85.7ile)
A small Thanks giving to our AJAI sir. I am a first timer appearing in CAT. Never thought to sit for CAT even in distant dreams. had to appear due to some personal reasons. Left maths Five years back.. Though could not score a very good one.. but believe me TCM has really helped to get back my confidence.. never seen such a cool approach to problem solving.SHUBHAM GUPTA (CAT-17, 99.57ile)
First of all a huge thanks for providing such a huge stepping stone for not only me but for the other CMAT aspirants also. Your study materials and your regular classes are almost the package that a student needs to crack CMAT.AVDHESH P. SINGH (CMAT-17, 98.1ile)
TCM crash course program was immensely helpful since being in a job I had no option of joining a full time coaching. The basics of all the topics were covered and demonstrated by solving the previous year CMAT questions. The multiple ways of solving a question were enunciated perfectly by AJAI Sir. I am so much thankful for all your sessions.ARPIT K. SINGH (CMAT-17, 96.17ile)